DC Jack Repair .NET – provides AC DC jack repair / replacement on your laptop / notebook computer. DC jack on the laptop is also called, ac dc connector, input, port, inlet, socket, receptacle, a piece inside of the laptop where you plug in your ac power adapter into. A flat rate fee of $100 includes everything: labor, all parts and return shipping. We guarantee the quality of our work by 30 day money back guarantee, if you are unhappy with the repair we will give you the money back less the return shipping. Your laptop will be repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours after we receive your laptop. The total is $60 if you are shipping just the motherboard.
U.S. clients please, pack your laptops very well, please include your AC adapter with the package, feel free to remove and keep the hard drive, write a note about who and where to send the laptop back, put down your email address so that UPS would send you a tracking number, write out a check in the amount of $100 made out to Applicasoft and ship your package to:
710 MILL CIRCLE #107
WHEELING, IL 60090
Chicago clients we are located 25 minutes north of downtown of Chicago. We are open 10 a.m. till 4 p.m. Monday-Friday, Saturday 10a.m.- Noon your computer will be fixed within 1 hours after you would bring it in. Please call us before coming over.
With any questions feel free to call (847) 529 9441 at any reasonable time seven days a week or email: email@example.com
- We handle more DC jack repair / replacements than anybody else in the world.
- We stock dc jacks at all times for every single laptop make and model.
- Rather than fixing your old DC jack, we replace your DC jack with a new one.
- Replacing DC power jacks on laptop computers is all we do five days a week, Mon-Fri. We specialize in DC jack repair / replacements on laptops.
- There are no extra miscellaneous fees, diagnostic fees, or any other charges ever except $100 flat rate fee.
- $100 flat rate fee includes brand new parts, and all labor
- We guarantee that once we receive your laptop in the mail it will be out of here by the end of the next business day or the repair is free.
- If we won’t repair / fix / replace your DC jack, nobody else will.
- We have a “no fix – no charge policy”. If your laptop still isn’t working after the DC jack has been replaced we won’t charge you any sort of diagnostic fee, bench fee, or any other miscellaneous fees for the dc jack repair / replacement we did. We will just pack it up and send it back to you with your check in the box.
- To read independent reviews scroll all the way down for real reviews from Google, Facebook Chicago office of Better Business Bureau has an A+ rating for our company, simply visit their web site and look up our company.
- We are the largest distributor of dc jacks. If you want to do the work yourself and just need the part you can buy the part from us on http://laptopport.com
Payments? We prefer it if you would pay by Check (we accept all checks, business checks, personal checks, money order as well as cash in an envelope) or use PayPal below to pay be credit card or PayPal.
After taking my laptop in, what was originally thought to possibly be a disconnected wire or a broken jack turned out to be corrosion build-up on both the pin and the power port. A bit of cleaning, a little filing, some soldering, and my laptop was consistently charging again. I am very happy with the communication, the process, and the results.
I got really lucky when I found Power Jack Repair! I love my laptop but it has a design flaw...the way the power cord connects to the laptop causes it to become loose and inoperable. It's a Dell and Dell no longer had parts in stock to repair the issue (the laptop is 4-5 years old). I took the laptop to Micro Center, an authorized repair shop and they told me there was nothing they could do. The told me to throw the laptop away. I figured I had nothing to lose by trying to fix it myself so I got on youtube to find a do it yourself video. That's where I discovered Power Jack Repair. Not only did they convince me that I was crazy to try it on my own, they convinced me that my laptop would be in good hands with them (just by watching the video)! Dell wanted something like $269 +shipping and handling (but didn't have the parts), Micro Center told me the repair would be cost prohibitive (but they didn't have the parts either). Power Jack Repair charged $100 for the repair and included shipping. I shipped it from Virginia on a Friday and it was returned to me the following Friday. I paid via Paypal which was extremely convenient. They sent an email when the repair was complete reassuring me that the laptop had been repaired and was working well. They also included the tracking number for my laptop in the email. I whole-heartedly endorse this company! I'm going to keep their info handy forever!!!
So, my laptop's jack pin broke on Sunday morning. I went to various laptop repair shops in my area on Monday morning (thanks to the help of my best friend) and either they didn't have the replacement part and it would take over a week to order them OR they charged me a ridiculous price for replacement. SO, my friend suggested I ship it to these guys out in Chicago. I didn't even hesitate. I called Eugene up to clarify a few things before shipping out my laptop. He was very polite and quick with his answers. I paid (via paypal) right before I shipped out my laptop to them Monday afternoon.
Now, let me state that they charge a flat fee of $100 to fix/replace your jack and to ship it back to you, it does not include the cost of shipping your laptop TO them. I needed my laptop within the week, so I forked over the cash for next day air. My laptop got delivered Tuesday afternoon. I called to confirm this, and Eugene told me he would have it fixed within a few hours. Later that evening I got a shipping notification from UPS saying that my laptop got shipped and that it would get delivered to me on Thursday. WOW.
They were right. I got my laptop back in one piece, and the jack was repaired as promised. I'm even thinking they cleaned up my fan because it's not making that terrible 'whhhrring' noise it usually does upon start up (and if not, oh well!).
Anyway, I totally recommend these guys if you're in need of a quick jack repair for a fair price.