DC Jack Repair .NET – provides AC DC jack repair / replacement on your laptop / notebook computer. DC jack on the laptop is also called, ac dc connector, input, port, inlet, socket, receptacle, a piece inside of the laptop where you plug in your ac power adapter into. A flat rate fee of $100 includes labor and all parts. We guarantee the quality of our work by 30 day money back guarantee, if you are unhappy with the repair we will give you the money back. Your laptop will be repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours after we receive your laptop. The total is $60 if you are shipping just the motherboard.
U.S. clients please, pack your laptops very well, please include your AC adapter with the package, feel free to remove and keep the hard drive, provide a prepaid return shipping label for the carrier of your choice, put the payment (check or cash) in an envelope between the screen and the keyboard, mail your package to:
Laptop Repair LLC
527 DEER RUN
FOX LAKE, IL 60020
Chicago clients text or call us to make an appointment on the day you are planning to stop by (at least an hour in advance). Your computer will be fixed within 1 hours after you would bring it in.
With any questions feel free to email: email@example.com or TEXT us at (847) 529 9441 telemarketers and robocalls force us to ignore most of the phone calls meaning if you need to reach us by phone call us twice in a row.
- We handle more DC jack repair / replacements than anybody else in the world.
- We stock dc jacks at all times for every single laptop make and model.
- Rather than fixing your old DC jack, we replace your DC jack with a new one.
- Replacing DC power jacks on laptop computers is all we do five days a week, Mon-Fri. We specialize in DC jack repair / replacements on laptops.
- There are no extra miscellaneous fees, diagnostic fees, or any other charges ever
- We guarantee that once we receive your laptop in the mail it will be out of here by the end of the next business day or the repair is free.
- If we won’t repair / fix / replace your DC jack, nobody else will.
- We have a “no fix – no charge policy”. If your laptop still isn’t working after the DC jack has been replaced we won’t charge you any sort of diagnostic fee, bench fee, or any other miscellaneous fees for the dc jack repair / replacement we did. We will just pack it up and send it back to you with your payment in the box.
- To read independent reviews scroll all the way down for real reviews from Google, Facebook Chicago office of Better Business Bureau has an A+ rating for our company, simply visit their web site and look up our company.
- We are the largest distributor of dc jacks. If you want to do the work yourself and just need the part you can buy the part from us on http://laptopport.com
Very skilled technician working out of his home. Professional and polite. You can mail your laptop in or just drop it off locally if you're in the area. Charges a fair flate rate and works quickly. We had a problem with a laptop power jack requiring a complete disassembly, he was available to do it the same day in one hour for $100. Total lifesaver, worth every penny.
My laptop has had an DC port issue since 2014 when it blew out on me. I paid 45 dollars to micro center JUST to have them tell me that this was the issue and it would cost 500 REAL DOLLARS (Bender's voice) to fix it!!!! WHAT?????!!!!!! THAT'S A WHOLE NEW LAPTOP!!!!!! So I said, "Screw that crap". So it sat there for over a year and some change before I finally came across a website that intrigued me. Don't know how I came across it, but I like what I read. Hmmmmm, well I will email them to see how fast of a response I get. So I emailed them (it was late so wasn't expecting a quick response) and went to sleep. Next morning I had an email from them in my inbox with my questions answered. So I decided to ask more question, did my research and saw more than enough reviews and transactions to say ok let's give it a shot.
So I paid 100 upfront via paypaI thru their website, emailed them my P.O.P and info, packed my laptop and shipped it via fedex (18 and some change to ship it and I emailed them the tracking number. I got a response. All was well. Saw they received it and was just waiting to hear from them. They received it on a Sat so I wasn't expecting them to ship it back Sun. Usually they will fix it and ship it within 24 hours my mine was a day longer. We emailed and they ensured me they would expedite my process and ship it out ASAP. Well they did and they ensured me that it was fixed and I needed an AC adapter since mine was completely dead and even recommended me on one I should get. They emailed me the tracking number and my laptop was sent back to me via UPS, assured me in the UPS note that it was fixed and it was fast!!!! I ordered the recommended AC adapter. When I received it, I plugged it into my port and the light lit right up and I knew it was legit. My HP Pavilion is back home and happy as ever and so am I!
I recommend these guys for sure. I was skeptical at first of course because you can't really trust anything on the web but you can trust these guys. They are awesome and are truly everything they say. Fast, reliable, trustworthy, honest and awesome. for 118 roughly, if you have a DC port issue, they will fix it and cost you way less (see above for my micro center experience with this same issue). Best deal and service you can find for this issue. Don't throw away that laptop, don't buy a new one if there's no need, don't let it sit there and die!!!! send it to the POWER JACK GUYS!!!!
After taking my laptop in, what was originally thought to possibly be a disconnected wire or a broken jack turned out to be corrosion build-up on both the pin and the power port. A bit of cleaning, a little filing, some soldering, and my laptop was consistently charging again. I am very happy with the communication, the process, and the results.