DC Jack Repair .NET – provides AC DC jack repair / replacement on your laptop / notebook computer. DC jack on the laptop is also called, ac dc connector, input, port, inlet, socket, receptacle, a piece inside of the laptop where you plug in your ac power adapter into. A flat rate fee of $100 includes everything: labor, all parts and return shipping. We guarantee the quality of our work by 30 day money back guarantee, if you are unhappy with the repair we will give you the money back. Your laptop will be repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours after we receive your laptop. The total is $60 if you are shipping just the motherboard.
U.S. clients please, pack your laptops very well, please include your AC adapter with the package, feel free to remove and keep the hard drive, write a note about who and where to send the laptop back, put down your email address so that UPS would send you a tracking number, write out a check made out to Applicasoft and ship your package to:
527 DEER RUN
FOX LAKE, IL 60020
Chicago clients we have a second location 25 minutes north of downtown of Chicago at 710 mill circle #107 wheeling, il 60090 by an appointment only (2 hour in advance) Your computer will be fixed within 1 hours after you would bring it in.
With any questions feel free to call (847) 529 9441 at any reasonable time seven days a week or email: email@example.com
- We handle more DC jack repair / replacements than anybody else in the world.
- We stock dc jacks at all times for every single laptop make and model.
- Rather than fixing your old DC jack, we replace your DC jack with a new one.
- Replacing DC power jacks on laptop computers is all we do five days a week, Mon-Fri. We specialize in DC jack repair / replacements on laptops.
- There are no extra miscellaneous fees, diagnostic fees, or any other charges ever
- We guarantee that once we receive your laptop in the mail it will be out of here by the end of the next business day or the repair is free.
- If we won’t repair / fix / replace your DC jack, nobody else will.
- We have a “no fix – no charge policy”. If your laptop still isn’t working after the DC jack has been replaced we won’t charge you any sort of diagnostic fee, bench fee, or any other miscellaneous fees for the dc jack repair / replacement we did. We will just pack it up and send it back to you with your check in the box.
- To read independent reviews scroll all the way down for real reviews from Google, Facebook Chicago office of Better Business Bureau has an A+ rating for our company, simply visit their web site and look up our company.
- We are the largest distributor of dc jacks. If you want to do the work yourself and just need the part you can buy the part from us on http://laptopport.com
Payments? We prefer it if you would pay by Check (we accept all checks, business checks, personal checks, money order as well as cash in an envelope) or use PayPal below to pay be credit card or PayPal.
Very skilled technician working out of his home. Professional and polite. You can mail your laptop in or just drop it off locally if you're in the area. Charges a fair flate rate and works quickly. We had a problem with a laptop power jack requiring a complete disassembly, he was available to do it the same day in one hour for $100. Total lifesaver, worth every penny.
So, my laptop's jack pin broke on Sunday morning. I went to various laptop repair shops in my area on Monday morning (thanks to the help of my best friend) and either they didn't have the replacement part and it would take over a week to order them OR they charged me a ridiculous price for replacement. SO, my friend suggested I ship it to these guys out in Chicago. I didn't even hesitate. I called Eugene up to clarify a few things before shipping out my laptop. He was very polite and quick with his answers. I paid (via paypal) right before I shipped out my laptop to them Monday afternoon.
Now, let me state that they charge a flat fee of $100 to fix/replace your jack and to ship it back to you, it does not include the cost of shipping your laptop TO them. I needed my laptop within the week, so I forked over the cash for next day air. My laptop got delivered Tuesday afternoon. I called to confirm this, and Eugene told me he would have it fixed within a few hours. Later that evening I got a shipping notification from UPS saying that my laptop got shipped and that it would get delivered to me on Thursday. WOW.
They were right. I got my laptop back in one piece, and the jack was repaired as promised. I'm even thinking they cleaned up my fan because it's not making that terrible 'whhhrring' noise it usually does upon start up (and if not, oh well!).
Anyway, I totally recommend these guys if you're in need of a quick jack repair for a fair price.