DC Jack Repair .NET – provides AC DC jack repair / replacement on your laptop / notebook computer. DC jack on the laptop is also called, ac dc connector, input, port, inlet, socket, receptacle, a piece inside of the laptop where you plug in your ac power adapter into. A flat rate fee of $100 includes labor and all parts. We guarantee the quality of our work by 30 day money back guarantee, if you are unhappy with the repair we will give you the money back. Your laptop will be repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours after we receive your laptop. The total is $60 if you are shipping just the motherboard.
U.S. clients please, pack your laptops very well, please include your AC adapter with the package, feel free to remove and keep the hard drive, provide a prepaid return shipping label for the carrier of your choice, put the payment (check or cash) in an envelope between the screen and the keyboard, mail your package to:
Laptop Repair LLC
527 DEER RUN
FOX LAKE, IL 60020
Chicago clients text or call us to make an appointment on the day you are planning to stop by (at least an hour in advance). Your computer will be fixed within 1 hours after you would bring it in.
With any questions feel free to email: email@example.com or TEXT us at (847) 529 9441 telemarketers and robocalls force us to ignore most of the phone calls meaning if you need to reach us by phone call us twice in a row.
- We handle more DC jack repair / replacements than anybody else in the world.
- We stock dc jacks at all times for every single laptop make and model.
- Rather than fixing your old DC jack, we replace your DC jack with a new one.
- Replacing DC power jacks on laptop computers is all we do five days a week, Mon-Fri. We specialize in DC jack repair / replacements on laptops.
- There are no extra miscellaneous fees, diagnostic fees, or any other charges ever
- We guarantee that once we receive your laptop in the mail it will be out of here by the end of the next business day or the repair is free.
- If we won’t repair / fix / replace your DC jack, nobody else will.
- We have a “no fix – no charge policy”. If your laptop still isn’t working after the DC jack has been replaced we won’t charge you any sort of diagnostic fee, bench fee, or any other miscellaneous fees for the dc jack repair / replacement we did. We will just pack it up and send it back to you with your payment in the box.
- To read independent reviews scroll all the way down for real reviews from Google, Facebook Chicago office of Better Business Bureau has an A+ rating for our company, simply visit their web site and look up our company.
- We are the largest distributor of dc jacks. If you want to do the work yourself and just need the part you can buy the part from us on http://laptopport.com
Honestly, I was nervous shipping my laptop so far away for repair but Best Buy wanted to keep my laptop for 5 weeks and said repair cost would start at $500+. This gaming laptop is my lifeline and not just for games, I use it for a variety of things (from volunteer work to business management) and could not be without it for that long. I started searching online for how to repair it myself, that search lead me to this company, they had a youtube video on how to repair my exact laptop and he did it so efficiently. I had a tracking number and it was on it's way back to me about 24 hours after my laptop was received and it's in perfect working order, I couldn't be happier with the service provided. I have been recommending this company to my friends as well (they let me be the test dummy) All around amazing service, helpful technician and such a great price. I cannot thank you enough!
I needed a power jack replaced in my computer. Took him about an hour, no issues and works great.
I've done this work before, but never having to solder. This guy was an good though, much appreciated. I would do business with him again in a heart beat.
Oh and the price is right to at $100. I've been quoted anywhere from $150 - $300 so this is a great price for what you're getting.
Very skilled technician working out of his home. Professional and polite. You can mail your laptop in or just drop it off locally if you're in the area. Charges a fair flate rate and works quickly. We had a problem with a laptop power jack requiring a complete disassembly, he was available to do it the same day in one hour for $100. Total lifesaver, worth every penny.
After taking my laptop in, what was originally thought to possibly be a disconnected wire or a broken jack turned out to be corrosion build-up on both the pin and the power port. A bit of cleaning, a little filing, some soldering, and my laptop was consistently charging again. I am very happy with the communication, the process, and the results.